Project actions and awareness campaigns are aimed at different target groups:
- the public administrations, with the activation of a permanent consultation group of the institutional actors to improve the governance of decision-making processes in the field of soil, which will lead to the drafting of a White Book destined for the Government and relevant Ministries
- and the Charter of principles for sustainable use of land for local administrations
- farmers, who will be involved in the implementation of voluntary guidelines on conservative agronomic practices, subsequently distributed through a series of seminars
- technicians/professionals (architects, engineers, surveyors, agronomists and foresters, geologists, etc.), with the creation of voluntary guidelines for soil protection, to be disseminated through a series of training courses with the supply of Professional Training Credits
- citizens, schools and civil society organisations, to raise awareness and promote the adoption by policy makers of measures to protect the soil.